Louis Vuitton

Sunday 15 February 2015

Week 6



Kampung Chegar Galah
33500 Sauk,Perak

15 January 2015

Human Resource Manager,
No 41 Jalan Permas Jaya,
81750 Johor Bahru Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam

Application For the Post of an  Computer Technician

I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement of an opening in  Computer Technician division that published in Job Star. I believe that this position is suitable to my interest and my skill sets. I intend to apply as Service Technician in your company.

I am currently completing my training in Computer Engineering (Networking) at Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut.I am a very dedicated worker and a fast learner. I have also experience in  Microsoft Word,Excel,Power Point,Acess,Adobe Photoshope,Movie Maker.Therefore, given the opportunity and proper guidance, I am positive that i will be able to contribute towards the success of your company.

Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience for your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss my interest in your company and meet you in an interview.

Yours faithfully

 Adnin


MUHAMMAD ADNIN BIN ROSMAN

No comments :

Post a Comment